- "Mark did a great job getting my Monster 1100 EVO just right for me! The TuneBoy remap cleaned up low rpm/part throttle lean condition that was so frustrating; it's absolutely sweet now! Also the Andreani cartridges in the Marzocchis and Ohlins shock have transformed its handling and stability. Mark is batting 1000 with my Ducs over the years: 999 S supension set up, slipper clutch, etc for track 1098 S Blueprint, Microtec ecu tune, rear Ohlins TTX with Ducshop link, Ducshop triples and a perfect chassis set up for track 1198 R Microtec dyno tune, Ducshop rear link and triples, an absolute track beast! 1199 S Panigale track set up, Rapidbike ecu dyno tune got it running like it should! I'll only go to one place for my Ducati "tweaks"!! Tom Blocker"
Tom Blocker - Charlotte, NC
- "When I was looking for a shop to work on my 1098 I took a Saturday and visited all three Ducati shops in the metro Atlanta area. I chose Ducshop because Mark really impressed me at the time, and my experiences since then have confirmed my choice. Mark has serviced my bike for the last three years or so, and he has always done a great job, including the installation of a Microtec ECU, custom mapping and dyno work. I highly recommend Ducshop."
Jim Davis - Athens, GA
- "I had Mark install a Tuneboy on my Duc 899 Panigale. I was trying to get better throttle response. After adding Termignoni exhaust, throttle response seemed inconsistent. Was terrible down low but pretty good as long as you were in the higher rpms. Mark installed and tuned it using Ducshop Dyno. It is amazing what it did for the motorcycle. Throttle response is on par at any RPM. Bike also seems to be a little more powerful. I am very happy with this install definitely worth the money."
Scott Hammontree - Dalton, GA
- "Mark and Zach really take care of their customers. I brought in my 2000 M900, for belts and valves, and some other work... it was having trouble starting. They were able to figure out what was happening to my bike and fix it for me. Ti had alot of overlapping, difficult to find problems, but they found them. They were very fair and generous on labor and parts. But what stood out most about this shop, is their customer service. They were happy to talk with me in depth, during their busy day and answer and explain anything I wanted to know. They spoke with me each time I called to check on the bike's progress. They even called me at times to inform me of its progress. I love being kept up to date on its progress. This kind of service was unprecedented for me and it warrants future returns on my behalf, and my thumbs up to anyone thinking of servicing their Duc here."
Nathan Bowen - Fayetteville, GA
- "I purchased a set of Ducshop intakes, coil relocator, PCV, Leo Vince exhaust, LV cat eliminator and a tidy tail for my 2010 Hypermotard EVO. Great service, communication and prices and a fantastic product. Thanks so much to Jeff and Mark. I'm driving up from Florida for the 7500 mile service to get a port and polish! Warmest regards, Tom Salvador"
Tom Salvador - Port Saint Lucie, FL