SC Project Titanium WSBK Full exhaust system Ducati Panigale V4 / V4 S (all years)
- Full titanium headers
- Dual Carbon Fiber CR-T M2 Exhausts
- Total Weight: 6.39 lbs. vs 21.38 lbs. Stock
- ***Will require ECU mapping (call or email shop for options)
- Compatible with the original license plate holder and indicators
- Stock O2 sensors are accommodated
- Optimized exhaust placement for high lean angles
- Welded titanium mesh on the exhaust opening to protect from debris
- 24-month factory defect warranty
- Full exhaust system 4-2-1-2 with Titanium pipes
- Double CR-T M2 carbon fiber canisters
- Carbon fiber heat shield
- Springs and screws
- Titanium attachment bracket
2018-2020 Ducati Panigale V4/S/Speciale
This dual CR-T full system exhaust has been developed by SC-Project Reparto Corse racing department, specifically for World Superbike Championship. The full titanium 4-2-1-2 full exhaust system with double CR-T M2 exhausts is truly a world class component.
NOT to be compared with certain manufacturers so called "race" exhausts. This is the real deal. (As seen on the Ducati official WSBK team bike).
The male and female bushings are made of CNC machined titanium, in order to guarantee the best fit. The bushings also have a special treatment that protects against oxidation and reduces friction and allowing longer life to the hardest stresses. Never before has such legitimate race quality been offered to riders outside of the WSBK and MotoGP paddocks.
As a full racing system, this is built entirely in reduced thickness titanium, with Tig welding performed in a controlled environment. Even the mounting springs have metal covers (not cheap rubber ones) to withstand the maximum stresses endured during races.
About SC Project
SC-Project is a race tested and race proven Italian exhaust manufacturer. SC-Project uses their MotoGP, Moto3, Moto2 and Superbike racing experience to push the limits and develop the highest level of exhaust performance.
The SC-Project S1-GP exhaust is a tapered exhaust with a large outlet diameter for enhanced exhaust air flow and sound. The S1-GP performance is based off of technology directly developed in World Superbike racing. The silencer body features a conical shape for proper back pressure and optimal ground clearance during extreme lean angles.