Nitron NTR R3 + HPA Rear Shock BMW S1000RR 2012-2014
40mm, Piggyback type with gas reservoir 'piggybacked' to main body of the shock, Gas separator piston in main body of the shock, Rebound damping adjustment. Adjuster wheel on end-eye. Independent high and low speed compression damping adjustment. Adjuster on the reservoir, Adjustable shock length for ride height adjustment. Available with a clevis or a bearing end eye depending on model.
Remote Adjuster- Hose mounted hydraulic spring preload adjuster. Hydraulic preload adjusters (HPA’s) are available for both 40mm or 46mm shocks, the HPA allows for simple and immediate adjustment of reload without the need for any tools. This system eliminates the time and effort usually associated with dynamic changes in the motorcycle’s attitude when adapting to ride with a pillion or luggage. Featuring 50 clicks of fine adjustment.
NTR R3 SHOCK
Ultimate flexibility for the discerning rider with factory setting options for more demanding track and race use.
3-Way independent damping adjustment. The R3 is intended for the most demanding riders. The piggyback, pistol or remote reservoir allows quick and simple independent adjustment of rebound and fast and slow compression damping. The large range of adjustment and quality of feedback allows the experienced rider to fully exploit the full potential of their bike.
- Piggyback, hose, pistol grip and inline reservoir type (where applicable)
- Fully hard anodised alloy body
- Independent high/low speed compression and rebound adjustment
- 24 clicks of rebound adjustment
- 16 clicks of high speed compression adjustment
- Nitrogen gas charged
- 40mm piston design
- 14mm Piston rod
- Preload adjustable
- Length Adjustable (where available)
- Hydraulic Preload Adjustor for quick preload adjustment (Nitron recommends a Hydraulic Preload Adjustor for intermittent pillion use)
- Titanium Black Spring colour option
- Endurance race winner
- Tailored to high-profile riders, the NTR R3 shock's performance is achieved through accurate control of its 3-way independent damping. Instant feedback is transmitted from the rear wheel, allowing the limits of traction to be confidently explored.
- The range of adjustment, special Nitron features and superb value are combined in a modern design that compliments any high-specification motorcycle.
Titanium and hard-anodised parts are hand built to last not only the lengthiest endurance races but also the harshest of winters.
This shock features spring preload adjustment. It comes preset for damping and preload and includes the bearing end spacers and preload adjustment tool.
When ordering, please provide us with your weight. Every shock is made to order and we need this information to configure the optimum spring rate. Your given weight should be as accurate as possible and include all standard riding gear (helmet, leathers, etc.).
HYDRAULIC PRELOAD ADJUSTER
This shock is available fitted with the unique Hydraulic Preload Adjuster for simple, immediate and accurate adjustments without the need for any tools. Recommended for intermittent pillion use.
Spring Color- Blue / Black