IMA Model 4 Evo Triple Clamps BMWS1000RR/DucatiSBK/ApriliaRSV4
- Developed from recent studies about the structural dynamics of current motorcycles, these triple clamps provide an excellent opportunity to upgrade the bike’s chassis.
- The lower clamp features inverse ribs technology providing greater rigidity while maintaining low weight.
- The upper clamp features longitudinal slots creating greater flexibility while decreasing weight.
- The combination of a rigid lower triple clamp and a top triple clamp featuring engineered-flexibility effectively reduce chattering, following the technological trends of MotoGP and World SBK.
- Additionally, the triple clamp set features an adjustable eccentric at the steering stem, allowing for offset variations to suit a rider’s preferences.
- The MOD.4 evo kit is proposed in two different setups: Base Setup (fixed offset); Racing Setup (adjustable off-set ).
- OEM ignition pawl can be to the upper clamp if
*For Ducati 848/1098/1198 IMA Triple Clamps allow for complete chassis and geomtery setup to change the 36mm OEM offest
Ducati SBK: 916,996,998,999,1098,1198,848,749,748 - All Years and Versions
Ohlins "S" model
RSVR-R Showa- 2009-2010
Ohlins (Factory Models)
***Specify Make, Model and Year at Check Out
Material: ERGAL 7075
Colors: Aluminium, Titanium, Black
Forks diameters: Up to 58mm
Fork spacing: 205, 210 and 215
Offset: adjustable 24 to 32
Chance to apply the OEM Ignition (trough purchasable brakets, steering lock function NOT available)
Accessories: Tapered roller bearing, dust seal, ON/OFF Led Switch with housing
Recommended Bolt Torque Setting: 7.5 Nm with greasing
Bolt Installation Sequence: Upper 1,2,1,2,1 Lower 1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3