- ADVANCED ElECTRONICS: The electronics of the 800 RC, originate on the race track, are based on the MVICS (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System). For the 2018 models the main changes consist in the improvement of the 4-maps Ride by Wire system. 8-level traction control algorythm has been completely redefined. Electronic Assisted Shifting (EAS 2.0 up & down) has been revised to reduce shift times.
- A NATURAL RACER: 350 units, not one more, all individually identified by a certificate guaranteeing their authenticity. They all come with their own kit to turn the road F3 RC into the ultimate machine for track days. The titanium exhaust is supplied by SC Project.
- MORE POWER, MORE TORQUE: The control unit with dedicated mapping is included. The CNC-machined billet levers of the brakes and the clutch, the rear sprocket, the rear stand and the bike cover are all additional features of the F3 800 RC.
- THE BEST PARTNER FOR YOUR SAFETY: When all you have to think about is riding, fun and pleasure are at their top, especially since safety is ensured by the two-channel Bosch 9 PLUS ABS system with Race Mode. With Rear Wheel Lift-up Mitigation, the system controls the pressure applied on the front brake to avoid involuntary rear wheel lift-up.
- EURO 4 COMPLIANT, WITHOUT SACRIFICES: The gearbox has been completely redesigned to improve shift engagement and reduce the force necessary to actuate the lever. Like on the F3 675 and the F3 800, the introduction of new engine covers on the RC model helped increase engine protection in case of impacts or falls, while also reducing noise levels. All of which without sacrificing the signature engine roar that makes every MV Agusta unique.
- TOP POWER & TORQUE: The F3 800 RC delivers 148 hp (108.8 kW) at 13.000 rpm with 88Nm (8.97 Kgm) torque at 10600 rpm. The principal improvements in the 2018 edition consist of the redesigned balance shaft, primary gear, clutch basket, cam drive, cam shafts, twin valve springs and valve guides.
- TRACTION AND AGILITY: You can almost hear the echo of the legendary Supersport World Championship tracks in its three-cylinder roar.
- TRACTION AND AGILITY, WITH MORE POWER: Rev counter well into the red zone, rider tucked into the fairing: time comes to a halt, stopped by the sheer speed of the F3 800 RC.
- MV Agusta
- Model Year
- Dragster 800 RR
- Stock Number
- Model Code
- Nardo Grey / Dark Metallic Grey
- Front - Double floating disc with Ø 12.6 in. (Ø 320 mm) diameter, with steel braking disc and flange Front Caliper - Brembo radial-type, with 4 pistons Ø 1.26 in. (Ø 32 mm) Rear - Single steel disc with Ø 8.66 in. (Ø 220 mm) Rear Caliper - Brembo with 2 pistons - Ø 1.34 in. (Ø 34 mm) ABS System - Bosch 9 Plus with RLM. (Rear wheel Lift-up Mitigation)
- Front - Aluminium alloy spokes 3.50 x 17 in.
Rear - Aluminium alloy spokes 6.00 x 17 in.
- Front - 120/70 - ZR 17 M/C (58 W)
Rear - 200/50 - ZR 17 M/C (75 W)
- Overall - 81.06 in. (2,060 mm)
- Seat Height
- Saddle - 32.28 in. (820 mm)
- Overall - 32.46 in. (825 mm)
- Dry - 370.4 lb. (168 kg)
- Ground Clearance
- 5.86 in. (149 mm)
- 54.30 in. (1,380 mm)
- Cassette style; six speed, constant mesh
- Primary Drive
- Final Drive
- 12V; 8.6 Ah
- 350 W @ 5,000 rpm
- Three cylinder, 4 stroke, 12 valve; D.O.H.C with mechanical chain tensioner
- Separated liquid and oil radiators
- Max. - 140 hp (103 kW ) at 13,100 rpm
- 798 cc (48.68 ci)
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.1 x 2.1 in. (79 x 54.3 mm)
- Max. - 87 Nm (8.87 kgm) at 10,100 rpm
- Compression Ratio
- Gear Ratio
- 1st - 13/37
2nd - 16/34
3rd - 18/32
4th - 19/30
5th - 21/30
6th - 22/29
- Multi-disk wet clutch with hydraulic actuation
- Fuel System
- Integrated ignition - injection system MVICS 2.0 (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System) with six injectors. Engine control unit Eldor EM2.0, throttle body full ride by wire Mikuni, pencil-coil with ion-sensing technology, control of detonation and misfire. Torque control with four maps, Traction Control with eight levels of intervention
- Fuel Capacity
- U.S. - 4.36 gal. (16.5 l)
- ALS Steel tubular trellis with aluminium alloy rear swing arm pivot plates
- Front - Marzocchi “UPSIDE DOWN” aluminium telescopic hydraulic fork with DLC treatment, with anodized fork legs and having rebound-compression damping and spring preload external and separate adjustment; Fork Diameter - 1.69 in. (43 mm); Fork Travel - 4.92 in. (125 mm). Rear - Progressive Sachs, single shock absorber with rebound and compression damping and spring preload adjustment; Aluminium alloy single sided swing arm; Wheel Travel - 4.88 in. (124 mm).
- 3.74 in. (95 mm)
- Maximum Speed
- 151.6 mph (244.0 km/h)
- Additional Colors
- Pearl Ice White / Dark Metallic Grey
Nardo Grey / Dark Metallic Grey
- Steering Damper - Manually adjustable with 8 settings
2020 with 2019 colors: This is the added value of Reparto Corse (Racing Department) that works tirelessly to eliminate a few hundredths of a second on a race track. This passion is infused into every 800 RC.