- NEXT GENERATION ELECTRONICS: The MVICS with full Ride By Wire has been further improved. The unprecedented mappings were specifically developed for the new Dragster 800 RR. Traction control is adjustable on 8 levels and the sophisticated electronic up & down gearbox is mated to the hydraulic slipper clutch. An immobiliser with key recognition rounds up the offer.
- BREATHTAKING ACCELERATION: In this configuration, the three-cylinder engine powering the Dragster 800 RR develops 140 Hp at 13.100 rpm and a maximum torque of 87 Nm at 10.100 rpm, with a fluid delivery at lower revs and an extraordinary acceleration, tamed only by the rev limiter intervening at 13.200 rpm.
- ENGINE: The three-cylinder engine was improved to comply with Euro 4 regulation and also to enhance performance and reliability. The engine’s anchoring point to the frame has been revised, as well as the primary gears, valve guides and the cam phasing. The gearbox is also new, quicker and requires less force on the lever to engage gears.
- THE SAFEST RIDE: When there’s nothing else to worry about than riding pleasure, fun is at its top, especially when your safety is guaranteed by a Bosch 9 PLUS two channels ABS system with Rear Wheel Lift-up Mitigation. The RLM system shoots in to mitigate excessive braking action on the front wheel and avoid rear-wheel lift.
- FROM 0 TO 100: Muscular. Mean. A streetfighter’s look with a powerful three-cylinder heart. For us, the Dragster RR is the perfect blend of raw power, technology and design. Nothing represents this concept and embodies our vision better than the Dragster.
- NEW DETAILS: The front fender’s side supports are made of aluminium, like the tank damper. The headlight has a new integrated light guide and the tail light is now a single unit.
- EMOTIONS WITHOUT COMPROMISE: Super compact, aggressive, stunningly good looking. The design of the Dragster 800 RR takes no prisoners. Emotion in its purest form.
- LIKE NO OTHER: The weight distribution, the refined chassis and suspension as well as the Dragster’s unique character are the main characteristics of a machine that was created for the most demanding riding enthusiasts.
- MV Agusta
- Model Year
- Dragster 800 RR
- Stock Number
- Model Code
- Nardo Grey / Dark Metallic Grey
- Front - Double floating disc with Ø 12.6 in. (Ø 320 mm) diameter, with steel braking disc and flange Front Caliper - Brembo radial-type, with 4 pistons Ø 1.26 in. (Ø 32 mm) Rear - Single steel disc with Ø 8.66 in. (Ø 220 mm) Rear Caliper - Brembo with 2 pistons - Ø 1.34 in. (Ø 34 mm) ABS System - Bosch 9 Plus with RLM. (Rear wheel Lift-up Mitigation)
- Front - Aluminium alloy spokes 3.50 x 17 in.
Rear - Aluminium alloy spokes 6.00 x 17 in.
- Front - 120/70 - ZR 17 M/C (58 W)
Rear - 200/50 - ZR 17 M/C (75 W)
- Overall - 81.06 in. (2,060 mm)
- Seat Height
- Saddle - 32.28 in. (820 mm)
- Overall - 32.46 in. (825 mm)
- Dry - 370.4 lb. (168 kg)
- Ground Clearance
- 5.86 in. (149 mm)
- 54.30 in. (1,380 mm)
- Cassette style; six speed, constant mesh
- Primary Drive
- Final Drive
- 12V; 8.6 Ah
- 350 W @ 5,000 rpm
- Three cylinder, 4 stroke, 12 valve; D.O.H.C with mechanical chain tensioner
- Separated liquid and oil radiators
- Max. - 140 hp (103 kW ) at 13,100 rpm
- 798 cc (48.68 ci)
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.1 x 2.1 in. (79 x 54.3 mm)
- Max. - 87 Nm (8.87 kgm) at 10,100 rpm
- Compression Ratio
- Gear Ratio
- 1st - 13/37
2nd - 16/34
3rd - 18/32
4th - 19/30
5th - 21/30
6th - 22/29
- Multi-disk wet clutch with hydraulic actuation
- Fuel System
- Integrated ignition - injection system MVICS 2.0 (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System) with six injectors. Engine control unit Eldor EM2.0, throttle body full ride by wire Mikuni, pencil-coil with ion-sensing technology, control of detonation and misfire. Torque control with four maps, Traction Control with eight levels of intervention
- Fuel Capacity
- U.S. - 4.36 gal. (16.5 l)
- ALS Steel tubular trellis with aluminium alloy rear swing arm pivot plates
- Front - Marzocchi “UPSIDE DOWN” aluminium telescopic hydraulic fork with DLC treatment, with anodized fork legs and having rebound-compression damping and spring preload external and separate adjustment; Fork Diameter - 1.69 in. (43 mm); Fork Travel - 4.92 in. (125 mm). Rear - Progressive Sachs, single shock absorber with rebound and compression damping and spring preload adjustment; Aluminium alloy single sided swing arm; Wheel Travel - 4.88 in. (124 mm).
- 3.74 in. (95 mm)
- Maximum Speed
- 151.6 mph (244.0 km/h)
- Additional Colors
- Pearl Ice White / Dark Metallic Grey
Nardo Grey / Dark Metallic Grey
- Steering Damper - Manually adjustable with 8 settings
Born to Impress
Dragster was born to impress, both at rest and while in motion. Reaction at first sight is pure shock, when you hear it screaming you think “I need it!”. We were told this was madness. We didn’t listen.