- UNIQUE DETAILS FOR A LIMITED SERIES: Produced in a limited 350 units series, the Brutale 800 RC stands out for its exclusive components, including carbon fibre front fender spoiler, rear fender, radiator shrouds and dash cover.
- NEXT GENERATION ELECTRONICS: The Brutale 800 RC features the latest evolution of the MVICS (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System) with full multi-map Ride by Wire, four riding modes (Normal, Sport, Rain and Custom), 8-levels adjustable traction control, and “up & down” EAS 2.0 electronic gearbox connected to the hydraulic slipper clutch.
- ENGINE: The engine of the Brutale 800 RC is the same as the RR in-line three, but with the extra boost given by the Reparto Corse engineers who significantly improved its performance. Thanks to the SC Project exhaust and to the dedicated ECU control unit, max power increases to 150 HP.
- THE SAFEST RIDE: The latest generation, two-channel BOSCH 9 PLUS ABS is compact and extremely lightweight, two features that make it ideal for a sports naked. The RLM (Rear Wheel Lift-up Mitigation), regulates the action of the front brake in order to keep the rear wheel on the ground even under extreme braking conditions.
- SIGNATURE COLOUR SCHEME: The colour scheme pays homage to the Reparto Corse F4 World Superbike.
- PERFECTION IN EVERY DETAIL: The number 37 on the fairing is a clear tribute to the history of MV Agusta, with its 37 World Championships titles. Technical sponsors’ logos are displayed on different parts of the bike.
- BRUTALE 800 RC, AN INSTANT ICON: The Brutale 800 RC stems from the technical base of the RR version, with the addition of many advanced components. The bike is supplied with an SC Project exhaust, a dedicated ECU control unit and bike cover. Every Brutale 800 RC comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- MV Agusta
- Model Year
- Brutale 800 RC
- Model Code
- Stock Number
- Reparto Corse Red / White / Green
- Front - Double floating disc with Ø 12.6 in. (Ø 320 mm) diameter, with steel braking disc and flange Front Caliper - Brembo radial-type, with 4 pistons Ø 1.26 in. (Ø 32 mm) Rear - Single steel disc with Ø 8.66 in. (Ø 220 mm) Rear Caliper - Brembo with 2 pistons - Ø 1.34 in. (Ø 34 mm) ABS System - Bosch 9 Plus with RLM. (Rear wheel Lift-up Mitigation)
- Front - Forged aluminium alloy 3.50 x 17 in.
Rear - Aluminium alloy 6.00 x 17 in.
- Front - 120/70 - ZR17 M/C (58 W)
Rear - 200/50 - ZR17 M/C (78 W)
- Overall - 80.51 in. (2,045 mm)
- Seat Height
- 32.68 in. (830 mm)
- Overall - 34.45 in. (875 mm)
- Dry - 385.80 lb. (175 kg) - 368.17 lb. (167 kg)
- Ground Clearance
- Min. - 5.31 in. (135 mm)
- 55.12 in. (1,400 mm)
- Cassette style; six speed, constant mesh MV EAS 2.0 (Electronically Assisted Shift up & down)
- Primary Drive
- Final Drive
- 12V; 8.6 Ah
- 350W at 5,000 rpm
- Three cylinder, 4 stroke, 12 valve; D.O.H.C with mechanical chain tensioner
- Separated liquid and oil radiators
- Max. - 140 hp (103 kW ) at 12,300 rpm Max. - 150 hp (110 kW ) at 12,800 rpm
- 798 cc (48.68 ci)
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.1 x 2.1 in. (79 x 54.3 mm)
- Max. - 87 Nm (8.87 kgm) at 10,100 rpm
- Compression Ratio
- Gear Ratio
- 1st - 13/37
2nd - 16/34
3rd - 18/32
4th - 19/30
5th - 21/30
6th - 22/29
- Multi-disk wet clutch with hydraulic actuation
- Fuel System
- Integrated ignition - injection system MVICS 2.0 (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System) with six injectors. Engine control unit Eldor EM2.0, throttle body full ride by wire Mikuni, pencil-coil with ion-sensing technology, control of detonation and misfire. Torque control with four maps, Traction Control with eight levels of intervention
- Fuel Capacity
- Us - 4.36 gal. (16.5 l)
- ALS Steel tubular trellis with aluminium alloy rear swing arm pivot plates
- Front - Marzocchi “UPSIDE DOWN” aluminium telescopic hydraulic fork with DLC treatment, with anodized fork legs and having rebound-compression damping and spring preload external and separate adjustment; Fork Diameter - 1.69 in. (43 mm); Fork Travel - 4.92 in. (125 mm). Rear - Progressive Sachs, single shock absorber with rebound and compression damping and spring preload adjustment; Aluminium alloy single sided swing arm; Wheel Travel - 4.88 in. (124 mm).
- 4.07 in. (103.5 mm)
- Maximum Speed
- 151.6 mph (244.0 km/h)
- Steering Damper - Manually adjustable with 8 settings
Naked and charismatic, the Brutale 800 RC is everything but conventional. As fast as a fully-prepared race bike, it attacks the track and road with the same aggression. It’s the extreme naked.